Operations & Customer Success
Location: Remote (At least 1 London visit required per month)
Starting Salary: £23-26k per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: Full time (9-5pm)
Leafage is a London based terrarium company with a mission to bring people together to RECONNECT, RECHARGE and REDISCOVER through our nature-inspired terrarium workshops and DIY kits.
We are currently looking for an Operations & Customer Success Exec to help operate, develop and grow our business in 2022. You will be working closely with the founder, Kay, and will be responsible for running smooth operations, sales and customer support with our world-class global clients.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in operations, sales, and production within the creative and wellness events industry.
This role is mostly remote. However, you will be required to have in-person training at the warehouse, attend monthly team meetings and occasionally meet external clients in London. Therefore, it would be beneficial if you are located in or around London with good time management skills.
We are an early-stage startup with a small team, so you will have to wear many hats. Hunger and enthusiasm are as important as experience! We work incredibly hard to achieve our business goals, so we are looking for candidates with shared values.
Full time (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm)
- Managing the day-to-day operations of our business, so it runs efficiently and smoothly.
- Process sales orders and manage subsequent changes and adjustments.
- Place orders with vendors and suppliers, ensuring timely delivery to the warehouse and client locations.
- Organizing the priorities including Stock Management & Supplier Purchasing.
- Develop new business opportunities and identify appropriate potential prospects and decision-makers within the target market.
- Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales process.
- Liaise with our world class global clients to provide excellent customer service and support.
- Manage our community; answering emails, queries, social media messages and comments.
- Assist with any ad hoc admin support.
- You will receive training and support to get started, with regular team catch-ups to ensure you develop the skills needed to grow within your role.
- Ability to work independently to deliver objectives within strict deadlines
- Great pride in what you do and immaculate attention to detail
- Strong Excel and problem-solving skills (no task is too small)
- A strong motivation to perform beyond the day to day function (career progression, ambition)
- A strong interest in nature, wellness and the creative industries
- Bounds of energy, a positive outlook on life and customer service skills that goes above and beyond.
- The ability to be professional and switched on whilst still having fun!
- Proactive self-starter
- Educated to degree standard preferable
- Proven track record of 1-2 years of experience in (ecommerce) operations.
- Proficient in excel
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt when priorities change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build internal and external working relationships
- Excellent time management
CV & Cover letter:
If you think we’d be a good match, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Operations & Sales Executive Role”.
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th April at 18:00 GMT