£65 per person+VAT
Learn to make a unique and creative experience in the art of kokedama! Kokedama is a Japanese form of bonsai where plants are grown in a ball of moss and soil!
*Available from April 2023
- Learn to make your indoor moss ball & the history of how it came about
- Learn about the wellbeing benefits of gardening
- Up to 1.5 hours reconnecting with nature
- Take home a unique creation made by you!
Where does it take place?
- Option 1 - We come to your London office
- Option 2 - Other London venue (we can help organise a suitable venue for an additional fee of £80+VAT)
- Option 3 - Virtual & Hybrid Events
SEE UK & INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY HERE >
- 2 weeks for UK addresses
- 3 weeks for non-UK, US & EU addresses (Virtual events)
Our hands-on workshop is a new way to strengthen your team communication, collaboration, and morale among team members.
We can tailor our workshop to suit your event themes & goals. From team social, client entertaining to your annual wellbeing day, we're here to help.
We do everything for you
Leave the planning to us! Our experienced team will handle everything, so you can focus on what matters most.
If you are interested in creating a bespoke workshop for you and your workplace, we would love to hear from you!
What our clients are saying
- Ben, Product Designer, Meta
- Matt, Sales Solutions Manager, Linkedin