£65 per person+VAT
Learn to make a unique and creative experience in the art of kokedama! Kokedama is a Japanese form of bonsai where plants are grown in a ball of moss and soil!
*Available from April 2023
- Learn to make your indoor moss ball & the history of how it came about
- Learn about the wellbeing benefits of gardening
- Up to 1.5 hours reconnecting with nature
- Take home a unique creation made by you!
Where does it take place?
- Option 1 - We come to your London office
- Option 2 - Other London venue (we can help organise a suitable venue for an additional fee of £80+VAT)
- Option 3 - Virtual & Hybrid Events
SEE UK & INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY HERE >
- 2 weeks for UK addresses
- 3 weeks for non-UK, US & EU addresses (Virtual events)
If you are interested in creating a bespoke workshop for you and your workplace, we would love to hear from you!